May 24, 2009

My First Talk on Mandala Painting

On 22 May 2009 (Fri), I completed my first talk (in Chinese: "能量繪畫放送祝福") on mandala painting. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to LifeFlow and all participants, as well as to those who couldn't come but supports me spiritually. I was amazed that the event was full house. I was deeply touched by how everyone contribute to my spiritual journey in the creation of mandalas. I treasured every moment of it. It is absolutely an incredible experience.

I shared how I became an artist and how mandala painting transformed my life. We had a short mandala colouring session before we finish the talk.

Event highlights:
  • Painting mandalas as a tool for spiritual growth and life transformation.
  • I get connected with my heart and cherished it. I realized that I have the power to create countless miracles in my life. I am in charge of my own life.
  • Do everything by following my heart and be in the flow.
  • Trust that I am always provided for.
  • Acknowledged that We Are All Artist. Love, Good Health and Abundance is our natural state of being.
  • Experienced detachment and impermanence.
  • I create my paintings, but I have never own my paintings.
  • By sharing and giving away my paintings to others, I am sending love to the world indeed. Heart begins to open naturally. The more I share, the more abundance I receive.

I Color Mandalas, Mandalas Color My Life.

I Paint My Heart on canvas, I Paint My Life.



Add to Technorati Favorites Bookmark and Share

No comments: